A player can take a third card if he has less than six points in his hand. The dealer takes a card according to a complex system of rules:
- if the dealer has six or more points in his hands, then the dealer does not take the card – if the player did not take it;
- if the dealer has two or fewer points in his hand, then he takes the third card;
- three points – the dealer takes a card if his opponent has not received an eight;
- four points – the dealer takes a card if the player does not have a card with the following number of points: zero, one, eight, nine;
- five points – take a card if the opponent does not have a card of four, five, six, seven points;
- six points – draw a card if the player does not have a card of six and seven points;
- seven points – does not get a card.
You can place one of three bets in baccarat:
- punto – a bet on the player’s victory, paid 1 to 1;
- banco – a bet on the banker’s victory, paid 1 to 1, but with a 5% deduction in favor of the casino;
- draw – an equal number of points on hand. It pays 8 to 1 or 9 to 1, depending on the rules of the casino.
Thus, the dealer’s decision depends on the player’s cards.
Varieties of baccarat
Besides the American version, there are also many other varieties of baccarat. The main point is the same: you need to score more points, but no more than 9. Otherwise, there are differences:
- played from one to eight decks;
- play up to 14 players;
- the rules for the distribution and purchase of cards, the amount and order of payments are also changing;
- the dealer can be permanent, or the players take on his role alternately;
- payments are made from the bank or from the rates. The casino has a range of bets paid by the casino itself. If the players compete with each other, then the pot is collected from the rates and goes to the winner.
The layout on the tables also differs depending on the casino or version of the online game at 바카라사이트.